Saturday 9 August 2008

New kid on the blog.

See what i did there? Welcome one and all (just one for now probably - hi Mike) to my blog.

I am creating it with a view to providing a platform for those unemployed junior ad folk (being one myself) to debate, discuss, and express themselves in all matters ad related /unrelated.

I am hoping that you good people will use this blog to share your experiences, gossip, and junior wisdom.

I'm also incorporating a no Wal bashing policy. So there.

Hope you get something from this blog. Thanks for stopping by...

5 comments:

Mike said...

Hi James, Consider your blog Plugged.

Anonymous said...

heya, cheers for the policy ;)

The Oxymorons said...

Wal bashing. haha. Welcome to the blog world.

DM

Unknown said...

bienvenido!

Ronnie Blogsville said...

Cheers guys thanks for popping over.