Friday 12 June 2009

Long live advertising.



I couldn't sign off without a little nod to my good pals Mike & Phil (or Phil & Mike in this pic), an up and coming team who are proving they have what it takes to make it in this industry. 

This week they were successful at the Chip Shop Awards, winning a much coveted Chip, whilst up against established creatives from the UK and beyond. They celebrated in style at Fabric, before moving on to a more refined location for a relaxing brandy and cuban. 

A fine night was had by all, and the irony of these lads picking up their first adult award (student ones don't count apparently), on the same day that I packed away my pens and pad for the last time was not lost on me. Most definitely a case of out with the old-skool, in with the new.

Good luck chaps.

That really is it.


1 comment:

Masaj erotic Brasov said...

Interesant ,ceea ce am citit.