Monday 26 January 2009

How does shit like this get made?

I don't care if this improves sales, and you might even laugh at it in a moment of childlike idiocy, but it makes me want to sit in a dark corner and really think about my choices in life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx-bChDLJpE

I'm not sure what depresses me the most; the 'creative' that thought up this drivel and deemed it worthy of showing to the CD, the CD that read the script and thought, 'hmmm they've really cracked it here', or the client who considered this piece of toss a worthy ambassador for their product, brand, and name, or the fact that i'm not hired. Sour grapes? Too fucking right!

Top marks for consistency though. As truly appalling as the last one.

2 comments:

Adam Richardson said...

Ahhhh... let's make an ad that we can send all over europe and just dub the words onto. Chances are it wasn't even made near anyone in this country. But if the blame lies with creatives or clients, i can guess who I would blame.

Lauren Paris Cautley. said...

Aside from the fact that the child looked like her really needed to go. It's all a little disturbing. Still it doesn't make me want to run out and buy a Touch and Fresh or even poo in someone's toilet that had one. Shocking.